The Alpha® 200i dog tracking and training system lets you monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles (depending on dog device) on a 3.5” display with a 2.5-second update rate. Easily control training functions by using the button-operated, dog-focused design. You’ll also have access to premium Garmin navigation features, such as preloaded TopoActive maps, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery with direct-to-device downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter. Now, inReach® technology1 adds two-way messaging and interactive SOS alerts for peace of mind while you’re in the field.
• Features sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display and a button-operated, dog-focused design for quick, minor adjustments
• Easily set up and monitor up to 20 dogs from up to 9 miles away with a 2.5-second update rate by using multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo)
• Dog list and group management lets you keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup
• Interactive SOS alerts and two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
• Preloaded TopoActive maps, direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads and built-in three-axis compass and barometric altimeter
• User-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled
• 18 levels of correction, including vibration and adjustable tones
• Backward compatible so you can keep your existing collars and other Alpha® compatible devices; transfer location data between compatible Garmin devices
• Hunt Metrics data shows each dog’s daily hunting patterns and behaviors per hunt so you can take measures to keep them healthy and safe
• Compatible with Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage tracks, routes and waypoints and review statistics from the field
1Satellite subscription required
NOTICE: Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used.